Agile Software Development
Giant leaps in technologies and an environment that is becoming ever more dynamic and complex: this is the framework that primarily influences software development. In practical terms, this means that innovation and product cycles are always becoming shorter and companies must be constantly evolving and improving to be able to stand the test of time. It is no longer state of the art to develop according to classic methods. Agile software development with Scrum, Kanban, Lean etc. are the number one methods as they promote both direct collaboration and short feedback cycles.
From the product vision right through to satisfied customers: our experienced and agile team consisting of product owners, scrum masters, developers and testers will work together with you to develop your individual software solution. It doesn’t matter whether your product idea is taking its first baby steps or whether you have already implemented the first development work, our years of experience will help you regardless of how far along you have already come.
- Directly: Our team will support you directly on site and work closely with you to achieve the best possible results.
- Iterative: Short feedback times of no longer than three weeks reduce the risk of errors.
- Continuous: Our product owners coordinate between technical and development departments.
- Tailor Made: Our result is a flexible extensible and maintainable software using the most up-to-date architecture methods tailored to your specific needs.
Our Methods for Success
Our specialist team of product owners and developers will work together with you and take your requirements and work out your software requirements, sprint for sprint. Direct collaboration between your experts and our development team is particularly important within requirements analysis. This is because our aim is to develop a software solution tailored towards your needs and specifications. Our development team will work within the given framework to select the most appropriate technologies and architecture models to iteratively adapt your requirements into a long-term solution. Implementation is always documented and quality assured. A further software increment will be produced after each sprint. This can be used as a basis for feedback, further requirements and new requests and can be incorporated directly in the next sprint. You will not be the only one to provide feedback; the team will reflect retrospectively on the work as well. The result: a well-documented seamless software solution that can be passed over to you to continue its maintenance. This is all thanks to the close collaboration with you and constant exchange of knowledge.
- Increased productivity thanks to a tailor-made software solution; iterative processes mean that it can be perfectly compatible to your wishes.
- Quick and flexible implementation of requirements using agile methods.
- Developing knowledge of your employees thanks to close collaboration with our experienced agile development team.