Model-Based Requirements Analysis with UML and BPMN Processes
Requirements analysis is the essential foundation underpinning every project. Requirements for a future product or a product that needs improvement are created, analyzed and structured here. A model-based process lays the foundation for further system analysis and development and can be smoothly implemented into subsequent project phases.
This seminar will teach you the aspects involved in requirements analysis and which techniques can be applied. You will get to grips with UML and learn how to implement it so you can display your requirements using models. You will use BPMN 2 for modeling flows instead of UML activities.
At the end of the course you will be able to carry out requirements analysis within a software project and display requirements both as text and models so that they can be directly used for further system analysis and as a basis for test scenarios.
Course contents/Methodology/Target group
- Meaning of model-based requirements
- Find, create and qualify stakeholders
- Define and display system and system context
- Kano model for qualifying requirements
- Meaning of elicitation techniques
- Requirements documentation and glossary
- Document requirements using a natural language
- Requirements template
- Model-based documentation of requirements
- UML use case diagrams for describing systems
- BPMN processes for describing functions
- UML class diagrams for describing structures
- UML state machines for describing behaviors
Requirements analysts, technical users, system architects and software architects
No specific knowledge required but a basic knowledge of object orientation and software development would be advantageous.
Requirements Modeling with UML & BPMN in Innovator
This course will introduce you to the advantages of tool-supported requirement analysis hands-on by creating an integrated model in Innovator with the UML and BPMN notations.
Modeling with UML - Advanced Course
This course will introduce you to fundamental UML diagrams that are used e.g. in system analysis.
Reading and Understanding UML – Advanced Course
This seminar will teach you how to recognize and understand the most important system analysis diagrams.
Participant 1€ 1,980.00
Participant 2€ 1,980.00 - 10% = € 1,782.00
Participant 3€ 1,980.00 - 20% = € 1,584.00
Participant 4€ 1,980.00 - 20% = € 1,584.00
For groups bigger than five persons please request an individual offer
Price (per person)
Regular € 1,980.00
€ 2,356.20 incl. tax