eTraining: Basic Knowledge of BPM for OCEB2-F Certification
Business process management (BPM) is a fundamental basis for successful development of an enterprise within a dynamic business environment.
You require a broad fundamental knowledge of BPM and an introduction into to various concepts and techniques for the "OMG Expert in BPM – Fundamental (OCEB2-F)" certification. You need to be able to actively participate in BPM projects, both from a business and technical aspect.
This seminar will provide you with the knowledge you require and prepare you for the certification.
After this course you will have a fundamental knowledge of business process management (BPM) and understand the concepts used within it, as well as the fundamental elements used in BPMN. You will have the necessary expertise for successful participation in the OCEB2-F certification.
Time to work through the material/documents: Approximately 3-4 days.
You will receive 3 months access to the online course on our eLearning portal. About 1 day processing effort.
Course contents/Methodology/Target group
- Basic business administration studies terms, e.g. company tasks, project management tasks and phases, marketing tasks, value-added chain, porter’s five forces, market segmentation, STEP analysis, SWOT analysis, break even analysis, crossover analysis
- Business process fundamentals, e.g. alternative definitions and characteristics of business processes. identification of business processes, abstraction levels of the description
- Business process management fundamentals, e.g. Total quality management, business process reengineering, organization structures, meaning and use of IT in BPM
- Business Motivation Model – BMM
- BPMN fundamentals: activities, events, gateways, pools and lanes, collaborations, data objects
- Ability to name and assign frameworks for controlling and measuring, e.g. APQC process framework, supply chain operations reference model – SCOR, value reference model – VRM, business process maturity model – BPMM, six sigma, ISO 9000 ff., Basel II, SOX, balanced scorecards, KPI
Online training (eTraining)
Business analysts, process modelers, process managers, project managers, business architects
A sound knowledge of English, as the certification exam will be in English. The seminar language is German.
Process Modeling in BPMN 2
Learn about BPMN 2 and how to use it in practice in this course.
Price (per person)
Regular € 1,214.19
€ 1,444.89 incl. tax
Inclusive: You will receive 3 months access to the online course on our eLearning portal.