[Online] Introduction to Enterprise Architecture with ArchiMate® 3 (Web-Training)
Can you imagine a world in which effects that decisions have can be seen by the whole company?
Enable communication between various operating departments, IT and management. Have all departments singing from the same hymn book and minimize misunderstandings, prevent errors and speed up your project processes. We will show you how to achieve these goals with the help of models that are easy to understand.
Not interested in endless PowerPoint presentations, trainers who spout a lot of technical mumbo jumbo and forget to focus their courses around the actual participants? Through practice-oriented and interactive training, the MID Akademie trainers not only give you the right tool for the job, but also show your how to use it and implement it effectively.
Learn how to use ArchiMate® to model clear and easy to understand models from your Enterprise Architecture data and how to implement architecture methods in the context of processes.
Course contents/Methodology/Target group
- Implement ArchiMate® core elements and relationships
- Use ArchiMate® extension mechanisms
- Get to know the Enterprise Architecture Method basics
- Understand interaction between ArchiMate® and TOGAF
- Understand uses of ArchiMate® for Solution Architects
- Effectively implement viewpoints
- Listen to best practices and applications in practice
- Model uniform examples
Enterprise architects, solution architects, CxO, IT project managers
No specific knowledge required